WSD Athletics Board Report
November 11, 2013
i. Playing Rochester (@ Kalama) Nov. 8 – 7pm in district cross-over.
2. JV record (4-1 league, 6-1 overall).
i. 1st place in league
3. Freshman record 4-2-1 (played some JV teams)
i. Finished 2nd in north division
ii. Finished 2nd in league tournament - #2 seed in districts
iii. Playing at Hoquiam on 11/6 vs. Tenino.
2. JV record (12-0 league, 12-1 overall).
HS Girls’ Soccer
i. Play in 2nd round of districts vs. Elma on Nov. 7 – 7pm
2. JV record (13-0 league, 13-1 overall)
HS Cross Country
i. District meet at Lewis River went really well… Matt Young (5th) and Michael Mentler (17th) qualified for state.
ii. Our boys’ team ran well, but missed the cut in 5th place (top 4 go).
HS Boys’ Golf
i. 5 qualified for state in May…
3. Ryan Sturdivan (1st), Tanner Huddleston (3rd), Hayden Huddleston (5th), Jon Watts (9th), Dalton Burnett (10th)
i. President – Nic Nesbitt
ii. Vice President – Madie Sorensen
iii. Secretary – Grant Booker
iv. Treasurer – Kurtis Patterson