Woodland School District Board Of Directors
Mon Mar 13, 2017
District Meeting Room
Please approve ASB Fund warrant number 19874 through 19899 in the amount of $12,687.25.
Please approve General Fund warrant number 158503 through 158553 in the amount of $303,908.50.
Please approve General Fund warrant number 158554 in the amount of $2,204.86.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- Please approve pcard payment to US Bank for transactions on the March 2017 statement not to exceed $118,634.57.
- Please approve General Fund warrant numbers 158451 - 158502 in the amount of $ 1,999,422.60 for February 2017 payroll.
- Please approve the resignation of Mary Gronseth, Woodland Primary School Teacher as of June 23, 2017. (retirement)
Please approve the hire of Linda Harris, KWRL bus driver as of March 2, 2017. (replacement)
Please approve the .5 resignation of Cindy Hadaller, Woodland High School Secretary, as of August 1, 2017. (Family)
Please approve the long-term leave without pay of Tonya Lopez, Para-educator at Woodland Intermediate School, from April 1, 2017, to October 1, 2017. (Further Education)
Please approve the resignation of Michael Wilson, Custodian at Woodland Middle School, as of August 10, 2017. (Retirement)
Please approve the short-term leave without pay for Mindy Schiedler, Bus Driver at KWRL, from May 4, 2017, for 30 or more days. (Health)
Please approve the extension of the end date for Kim Gustainis, long-term secretary substitute at Woodland Middle School to September 16, 2017.
Please approve the resignation of Renae Endres, special education paraeducator at Woodland Primary School as of March 22, 2017. (Other: New Job)
- Please approve the hire of Paul Prigge, KWRL bus driver as of February 24, 2017. (replacement)
- Please approve the hire of Jonathan Keefer, Assistant High School Track at Woodland High School, as of March 8, 2017. (Increased Numbers)
Please approve Tara Eilts going to Stanford, California for a 2 day Teaching Mindset Mathematics Professional Development Workshop from May 15-16, 2017.
- Please approve Daryl Rodriguez from KWRL going to Arizona for a 2 day compass route building training from March 21-23, 2017.
- Please approve a donation of $1500.00 from Woodland Youth Wrestling to Woodland Wrestling Club. (for new mats)