- Students must currently be in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade through Woodland High School.
- Students must maintain a GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Students must complete 3 hours of community service per semester.
- Students must attend monthly NHS membership meetings (held during CLC time) led by NHS Student President. This will be the 1st Thursday of every month.
- All new NHS members and current members must attend an evening induction ceremony (virtual or in-person).
"NOTE: For Running Start Students, the meetings will be held the first Thursday of every month at CLC time in Mrs. Novak's room, Room 1207. If you are unable to attend due to your class schedule, you will need to contact Camila Avelar, our NHS secretary before the meeting. You will be responsible for getting the minutes from our Google Classroom. This will help you keep up to date with service opportunities or club activities."