- Students must currently be in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade through Woodland High School.
- Students must maintain a GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Students must complete 8 hours of community service per semester. (New members 6 hours each)
- Students must attend NHS membership meetings (held on the last Tuesday of the month at 12:15 p.m. in Room 1207) led by the NHS Student President.
- Pay the annual membership dues of $ 25 for the year.
- All new NHS members and current members must attend an evening induction ceremony (in-person).
Applications are available at the Front office or in Mrs. Novak's classroom, #1207.
All Service forms, Meeting Agendas, and Minutes are located in Google Classroom.
"NOTE: For Running Start Students, if you are unable to attend due to your class schedule, you will need to contact Kylee Cooney, our NHS secretary before the meeting. You will be responsible for getting the minutes from our Google Classroom. This will help you keep up to date with service opportunities and club activities."