- Students must currently be in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade through Woodland High School.
- Students must maintain a GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Students must complete 3 hours of community service per semester.
- Students must attend VIRTUAL monthly NHS membership meetings (held the last Monday of the month at 8:30 a.m.) led by NHS Student President.
- Pay the annual membership dues of $ 10 for the year.
- All new NHS members and current members must attend an evening induction ceremony (virtual or in-person).
"NOTE: For Running Start Students, the meetings will be held VIRTUALLY the last Monday of every month at 8:30 A.M. in GOOGLE CLASSROOM. If you are unable to attend due to your class schedule, you will need to contact Caitlyn Elkinton, our NHS secretary before the meeting. You will be responsible for getting the minutes from our Google Classroom. This will help you keep up to date with service opportunities or club activities."