If you are interested in purchasing a yearbook, please complete the Google Form Yearbook Waitlist.
Google Form Yearbook Waitlist: https://forms.gle/RfHmfXJPKY5BvoGJ6
Your Yearbook, Your Stories, Your Photos!
Do you have photos that you think would be great in the yearbook? You can upload and submit photos at the link below. Just make sure to note what the photo is for (ie - football, basketball, homecoming, tolo, etc.) https://snap.yearbookforever.com/index.html#/upload/023736
Access code is: Beavers
Keep in mind that only school appropriate photos will be used in the yearbook. Also, please note that there is a limited amount of space on each page of the yearbook, and not all photos submitted will be able to be placed in the yearbook.
Publications has been sending out Google Forms to collect your stories and your photos as well. Below you will find the Google Forms that have been sent out to all students so far:
- Your Yearbook, Your Stories, Your Photos - Part I
- Your Yearbook, Your Stories, Your Photos - Part II
Senior Specific Google Forms:
- Senior Hall of Fame Voting
- Senior Future Plans - Form will be sent soon
- Senior Then and Now - Form will be sent out soon
- Senior Remember When's, Embarrassing Moments, Confessions, & Quotes - Form will be sent out soon
Senior Yearbook Portraits
We will accept traditional printed color portraits for the yearbook. However, if you can provide a digital copy on a flash drive or CD, that would be preferred. DO NOT EMAIL PHOTOS. Senior portraits that have been emailed will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
You can also submit your senior portrait online at this link: https://snap.yearbookforever.com/index.html#/upload/023736
Please make sure you include seniors first and last name along with a note that it is a "Senior Portrait"
The code to upload images is: Beavers
The image quality of your photo will appear much higher if a digital copy is provided on a flash drive, CD or uploaded on the above link. There should be no animals, props, hats, or other items that block or make the portrait difficult to be placed in the yearbook. You also want to make sure your senior is not resting their head on their hands and that their hands are not covering your seniors face in the photo. Outdoor photos are accepted. You will be contacted if there are issues with the senior portrait you have submitted.
- Chin should be resting at approximately 1/3 the length of the image from the bottom of the photo
- For example: If the photo is 3 inches high and 2 inches wide, then the senior's chin should be approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the photo.
- Top of the head should hit approximately 1/6 the length of the image from the top of the photo.
- For example: If the photo is 3 inches high and 2 inches wide, then the top of the senior's head should be approximately 1/2 an inch from the top of the photo.
Sending photos through email will NOT be accepted.
Senior Baby Ads
Senior Baby Ads can be purchased online starting in February! Parents and guardians can design/create their own ad for their seniors! Please go to www.yearbookforever.com and complete the following steps:
- Once you have gone to the above listed website, search for Woodland High School, WA. It will take you to our online store.
- Once you are at our online store, scroll down to the bottom of the screen. You will see "Create a Baby Ad" and button underneath that says "Get Started." Click on that button.
- You will be asked to complete information regarding the senior you are creating an ad for, then click "Next."
- You will then be prompted to select the ad type, ad size, ad color, design, and finalize. Your done!
Please note that what you create on this site will be placed in the yearbook as is. You will want to double check your work, spelling, etc. prior to finalizing your ad.
There is limited amount of space in the yearbook for Senior Baby Ads. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to highlight your senior!
The Publications Staff is excited to continue publishing the Beavertonian digitally! The WOCOWA staff will, however, continue the tradition of having a printed version of the special Senior Edition Beavertonian.