National Honor Society
- Students must currently be in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade through Woodland High School.
- Students must maintain a GPA of 3.5 of above.
- Students must complete 8 hours of community service per semester.
- Students must pay the NHS dues of $20 per school year ($25 if paid after 1st semester).
- Students must attend monthly NHS membership meetings (held during lunch time) led by NHS Student President and Vice President.
- All new NHS members must attend an evening induction ceremony.
"NOTE: For Running Start Students, the meetings will be held the first Wednesday of every month at lunch time in Mrs. Novak's room, Room 1207. If you are unable to attend due to your class schedule, you will be responsible for getting the minutes from our club secretary. She will send them to you via email. This will help you keep up to date with service opportunities or club activities."