Friday, July 29, 2022
Woodland Public Schools invites school employees and the public to attend our Surplus Sale!
- When? Tuesday, August 9 and Wednesday, August 10 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Where? Woodland Middle School's Metal Shop located at 755 Park Street (metal shop located on Buckeye Street side at the north side of the complex, near the Pole Barn)
Please note the following:
- Only exact cash or check made out to "Woodland School District" accepted as payment. Sorry, no credit cards.
- Manpower is not available to load or move items.
- All items are sold "as-is" with no guarantees or warranties of any kind.
- Woodland School District is not responsible for injury or damage to persons or property arising from, or as a result of inspection, sale, or use of the items being offered for sale.
Some of the items for sale include:
- Auto Shop Items
- Filing Cabinets
- Teacher Guides
- Woodshop tools
- ... and much, much more!
For a complete list of items, please email Tegan Steen at email@example.com or call her directly at (360) 841-2740.
Click here to download a printable flier for the Surplus Sale