Woodland District Student Registration
Welcome to Woodland Public Schools!
Serving Woodland – Yale – Cougar families
The following steps provide information and forms to register your student(s).
New Student Registration
Below you will find links to the registration packet in PDF printable form or PDF Forms for your convenience. Complete and print these forms or fill them out manually and bring them with you to the District Office. To expedite the process please make an appointment with our district registrar – Jody Brentin by calling 360.841.2707 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please bring the following documents when registering your student.
- Student Registration Checklist
- Registration Packet (some of these are available as PDF forms to fill out on your computer and then print, all are available as plain PDFs if you would rather print first and then and fill out by hand)
- Plain PDFs (print and then fill out by hand)
- WSD Student Registration
- Student Residence Verification
- Student Release of Records
- Home Language
- Certificate of Immunization Status
- Certificate of Immunization Exemption
- 2016-17 Required Immunizations
- Health History
- KWRL Student Ridership
- PDF Forms (fill out online and then print)
- Proof of Residency must be provided. Please bring one of the following: current utility bill, rental/mortgage/lease agreement, homeowners/rental insurance policy, public agency documents (DSHS, courts, etc.), current payroll check showing your name and address (amounts and social security numbers blacked out).
- Immunization record or immunization form
Additional forms/documents for TEAM enrollment
Additional forms/documents for LRA enrollment
- See the How to Apply page on the LRA site.
Once you have completed the forms make an appointment or stop by the district office to finish the enrollment process. Woodland School District Office – 800 Second St – Woodland. 360.841.2700. Hours – Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.