Facility Use Online System
If you have any questions regarding our facility use system please email email@example.com or call 360.841.2740.
Policies and Procedures
- Use of School Facilities Policy 4260 and Procedure 4260P
- Non-Discrimination Policy 3210 and Procedure 3210P
Check the facility calendars to see if the facility you wish to rent is available for the day you need. See our facilities calendars in the left column .
Please see the Fee Schedule for fees associated with your request. A turnkey fee is required for weekends and evenings when there are no regularly scheduled staff available. You must arrange with the turnkey if you will be late or need to cancel. You will be given a contact number. Your request will generate a reference number. After you have completed your request and paid for your event, you must re-enter your request and add the receipt to the request, before it can be approved.
There may be additional forms or information that you will need to complete and/or attach.
- Parent-Organization Facility Use Contract
- WSD Concussion Information Sheet
- WSD Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Sheet
After you have started a request and have your reference number, you can make an online payment or, you can pay in person at the Business Services portable by credit card, check or cash.
You will need to add the receipt number to your request when you have completed the payment process for your event, in order for your request to be approved.
Pay in person at:
Business Services Portable
Woodland Public Schools
761 Third Street
Woodland, WA 98674
Please be sure to allow enough time to receive your receipt number from the Business Services Office, if you are mailing. You must add your receipt number to your facility request before it can be approved. Mailing payments delay approval. Thank you.
In Touch Receipting for Online Facility Use Payments
If you wish to pay online, please use the following directions:
- Go to this site: https://wa-woodland.intouchreceipting.com/
- Under Guests create an account. Keep your information for future reference, as you will be able to use the same credentials to log in again. Please do not create more than one account for yourself.
- Once you are logged into the account, under Shop click the Items at All Schools button.
- Click on District Office for School Type.
- Click on District Office for School.
- Click on Facility Use under Categories.
- Add the amount that you got from your Facility Use form, after the District Office added the fees, in the Price box.
- Hit the Buy button.
- Hit Checkout, in the upper right corner.
- Hit the Checkout Step 1: Additional Info button.
- Add the Additional Information as requested. (Date of Event and Event Location, Activity, Reference Number, etc)
- Hit the Checkout Step 2: Payment button.
- Complete the Credit Card info and hit the Pay Now button.
A receipt number will be generated. Write down your receipt number so that you can add it to your Facility Use Request form for approval.
Certificates of Liability
All organizations renting or using our facilities are required to send us a certificate of liability naming Woodland Schools District as additional insured. The dates on the certificate should cover the event date. The certificate holder, should be Woodland School District, 800 Second Street, Woodland, WA 98674. These can be attached to the request, faxed to 360.841.2701, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We request that you get these amounts:
- $1 million each occurrence
- $1 million damage to rented
- $5,000 preferred, but we can accept $1,000 med exp
- $1 million personal & adv injury
- $2 million general aggregate
- $2 million products-comp/op agg
Automated External Defibrillators
In case of sudden cardiac arrest, there are Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) in each of our buildings. When you arrive at your event, please look for the AED signs in your usage area.
- WPS - Main hallway between offices and gym
- WIS - Near gym
- WMS - Near both gyms and in the WMS Commons and WMS Stadium
- WHS - 5 locations, near gyms and stadium and Commons
- Yale - In gym