School Board Meetings and Minutes
The Woodland School District Board of Directors meets regularly on the second and fourth Mondays of each month (In December they meet once, on the third Monday of the month). The first meeting of each month is a board work session at which the only order of business is the consent agenda. The balance of the time is dedicated to
Unless otherwise posted, all work sessions and business meetings are held
In addition to their regular meetings, the School Board holds special meetings on an occasional basis. These meetings are posted at least 24 hours in advance of their occurrence. If you wish to receive notice and agenda for all regular and special meetings you can subscribe to our '
Public Input at Meetings of the Board
All meetings are open to the public (with the exception of executive sessions). The Board of Directors encourages public input. At each regular business meeting of the
Citizens will be invited to address the board at the time designated by the board for public comment. To ensure an orderly and businesslike meeting it is important for individuals wishing to speak to:
1) Sign in prior to the meeting, so that the chair may recognize speakers in an orderly manner.
2) Be recognized by the Board President prior to speaking.
3) Direct comments to the board, not the audience.
4) Keep comments focused. The Board President may, at his or her discretion, limit the length of comments.
5) Avoid personal attacks, complaints about individuals, lewd or obscene language.
During presentations to the Board, the audience
Individuals with disabilities who may need a modification to participate in a meeting, should contact Nicole Galloway (email@example.com, 360.841.2700) in the superintendent’s office no later than three business days before a regular meeting, and as soon as possible in advance of a special meeting, so that arrangements for the modifications can be made.