Lunch Buddy Program
EVERYBODY NEEDS SOME BUDDY SOMETIME!
A Lunch Buddy is someone to eat with, someone to talk to, someone to listen to, someone to laugh with and someone a child can depend on to be there for them. Spend 30-40 minutes once a week helping a child gain better relationships with their peers and feel better about their school community.
Apply today to become a lunch buddy and mentor!
- Students who meet regularly with their mentors:
- are less likely to start using illegal drugs than their peers
- are less likely to drink alcohol
- are less likely to engage in violence
- have fewer trips to the principal's office
- have better attendance
- Complete volunteer Paperwork (Attached the Volunteer Paperwork Here)
- Drop-off Application to District Office (800 Second Street, Woodland, Wa 98674) with Copy of Your Drivers License
- Attend Orientation September 26, 2017 @ 6:30-8:00 p.m. at Woodland Intermediate School Library.
- Start on October 3, 2017 to make a difference in the lives of others.
Date & Times We Need Lunch Buddies:
Must commit to attend once a week, every week until the end of the school year.
Tuesdays or Wednesdays:
- 10:50am – 11:30pm 3rd Grade
- 11:40am – 12:20pm 2nd Grade
- 12:30pm – 1:10pm 4th Grade
If you are interested in becoming a Lunch Buddy at the Primary School or the Intermediate School, submit your completed volunteer forms to the Woodland District Office at 800 2nd Street, Woodland, WA.