Woodland High School recognizes the Top 5% GPA holders of the Class of 2017!Previous Next
Woodland High School staff and students along with parents and family members celebrated the top 5% GPA-holders of graduating seniors in a special assembly on Tuesday, March 28, 2017.
The Class of 2017's Top 5% GPA-holders were celebrated with their family members in a special assembly (Not pictured: Andrew Hanson)
The audience cheered the seven seniors on as they ran through a gauntlet of teachers and were greeted by family members before receiving a standing ovation from those in attendance.
These seven students are in the top 5% of GPA in the Class of 2017 (Not pictured: Andrew Hanson)
The Graduating Seniors holding the Top 5% GPA in the Class of 2017 are:
- Cody Aceveda is currently enrolled in AP European History, playing football and soccer while also volunteering at the Woodland Action Center.
- Elijah Green is currently enrolled in two years of Honors English, Pre-Calculus, Honors Biology and Running Start classes, participating in Cross Country, and volunteering at Interact Club, Summer Church Camps, and Honors Society Projects.
- Benjamin Miller excels in the welding and auto club while volunteering to assemble shop equipment.
- Sailor Jenkins is currently enrolled in Honors English, two years of Running Start, and volunteers at Make A Difference Day, the Raise the Farm Fundraiser, Kids Soccer Camp, and helps with volleyball concessions.
- Patrick Forcier is currently taking three years of Honors English, AP Literature, AP Biology, Calculus, AP Euro, APUSH, AP Government, Anatomy and Physiology while playing soccer, running cross country, and volunteering at the PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, and the National Honor Society Project.
- Noelle Nesbitt is currently taking three years of Honors English, AP Literature, AP Biology, APUSH, AP Government, and Anatomy and Physiology while playing volleyball, basketball, running in track, and volunteering at Make A Difference Day, the WHS Youth Volleyball Camp, and National Honors Society Projects.
- Andrew Hanson is currently taking three years of Honors English, AP Literature, Calculus, Physics, AP Euro, APUSH, AP Government, AP Biology, Anatomy and Physiology while volunteering at the fire department, cross country meets, Make A Difference Day, and helping organize the food drive.
Congratulations to Class of 2017’s Top 5% GPA-holders! Go Beavers!