To: Michael Green
From: Paul Huddleston
CC: School Board members
Re: Athletics Report
- Varsity record (2-4 league, 4-5overall)
i. 5th in league
- JV record (6-0 league, 6-1 overall).
- Varsity record (10-2 league, 11-3 overall).
i. 2nd place in league.
ii. District playoffs 11/5 and 11/7 at Tumwater
- JV record (7-5 league, 9-5 overall).
HS Girls’ Soccer
- Varsity record (6-6 league, 10-8 overall)
i. 4th place in league.
ii. Dropped a heartbreaker 1-0 to Black Hills in districts then beat WF West 2-1 in OT.
iii. Beat Hockinson for the first time in years, and Mark Morris for the first time ever this season.
iv. Playing Tumwater on 11/5 at Tumwater
- JV record (2-8-2 league, 5-8-2 overall)
HS Cross Country
- We are sending two athletes to state in Pasco 11/7
i. Natalie Biddix finished 3rd in Districts and McKenna Flanagan finished 8th.
HS Boys’ Golf
- We are sending two athletes to state in May.
i. Hayden Huddleston (9th) and Dillon Franke (11th)
- MS Winter sports practices have begun (Girls’ Basketball - 3 teams and Wrestling)
- HS Winter sports (dance, boys/girls basketball, wrestling) begin Monday, November 17
i. Cheer has already begun due to their competition schedule.
- WIAA Classification results to be released November 23rd.