May 11, 2015
- Current varsity record (8-3 league, 13-5 overall)
- Current jv record (9-1 league, 14-3 overall)
i. Varsity and JV both won league titles.
ii. Varsity begins playoffs next Tuesday at home vs. EVCO #4.
- Current varsity record (7-0 league, 12-2 overall).
- Current jv record (3-3 league, 6-8 overall)
i. Varsity currently 1st in league.
ii. Playoffs begin May 21st at Borst Park in Centralia.
- After beating Washougal at home on Tuesday, we have secured league titles for both the boys and the girls.
- Multiple school records have been broken this year – highlighted by Matt Young’s new record in the 800m. He knocked the longest standing record (1957) off the board. Eli Whitmire also broke a school record in the 100m.
- We are projecting approximately 15 athletes making it to state.
HS Boys’ Soccer
- Final varsity record (2-10 league, 3-13 overall)
- Final jv record (1-11 league, 2-14 overall)
i. Their records do not reflect their level of competitiveness. I’m extremely proud of both of our teams and I’m excited to see what the future holds for this program. They are heading in the right direction.
HS Girls’ Golf
- Current varsity record (3-2 league, 5-2 overall). We are projecting at least 3 of our girls making the state tournament.
- Playoff information can be found on 2agshl.com
- 11 seniors have currently committed to playing at the college level next year. 12 graduates are already playing at the college level, which makes 23 total. That’s very impressive for a school our size.