Choice Transfer (Boundary Exceptions)

In an effort to make Choice Transfers more convenient for parents/guardians, Woodland School District has implemented the online Choice Transfers (Boundary Exceptions) process that the State has created for Washington school districts to use.

Choice Transfer

Choice In 

Students who reside outside of the Woodland School District may request a Choice Transfer from their district to Woodland. All transfers are dependent on available space at the requested school and grade level - if approved are valid for one school year. All Choice Transfer requests must be renewed each year - Woodland will accept requests beginning on May 1st for the next school year.

Choice Out 

Students who wish to Choice out may submit the form to the Woodland School District Choice Coordinator or school district of choice. 

Submit your requests via email or in person. To check the status of your request, you may call:

Jody Brentin, Choice Coordinator

P 360.841.2707
F 360.841.2701

Physical Address:  Business Services Office
761 Third Street - Woodland, WA  98674 (2nd door)

Mailing Address:  District Office
800 Second Street - Woodland, WA  98674 

Choice Transfer Form

This is a new fill-in form. Please contact Jody Brentin if you have any difficulty with this form. 

Solicitud de Opción Transfería




Declaration of Intent to Provide Home Based Instruction

A parent who intends to home school their student in lieu of attendance or enrollment in a public school, approved private school, or an extension program of an approved private school must file an annual Declaration of Intent to Provide Home-Based Instruction form. This statement must be filed annually by September 15th or within two weeks of the beginning of any quarter, trimester or semester with the Superintendent of Woodland Public Schools.

Intent to Homeschool Form