Love & LogicPrevious Next
Love & Logic
Woodland Intermediate School
Dates: March 7, 14, & 21
Place: Woodland Intermediate School Library
- Do you ever feel it’s like pulling teeth to get your kids to take out the trash?
- Is your toddler controlling your life?
- Are you shedding more sweat around the house than your kids?
- Do your children avoid homework like it is the plague?
- Would your children rather play with the dog than talk to you about issues?
- Does your child’s life revolve around their phone and other technology?
- Is the time you spend with your children filled with more lectures than laughs?
Join us for 3 evenings filled with ways to tune up your parenting skills and bring humor back into parenting, presented by Dr. Sara Paul and Janice England.