Date: January 22, 2013
To: Michael Green
From: Bill Hanson
Re: Maintenance Report
- New carpet in room 201 at the Intermediate School.
- Back flows inspected.
- Had electric boilers taken out of the Primary Gym area and natural gas boilers installed, as part of the grant. Southwest Washington Clean Air had to inspect them. It was time for the 2-yr inspection of all the other boilers.
- Custodians waxed floors and cleaned everything over the break.
- Northwest Control is moving forward on all heating controls in the WMS/WHS.
- Yale House has all asbestos removed.