Woodland Public Schools
Statewide Closure Headquarters
Resources and past updates are available from the left-hand menu
Ways to keep up-to-date with Woodland Public Schools:
- Bookmark this page: https://www.woodlandschools.org/o/district/page/covid-19-updates
- Emails from the District: Click here to subscribe.
- Facebook: fb.com/WoodlandPS
- FlashAlert Newswire: flashalert.net/id/WoodlandSD
- Twitter: twitter.com/WoodlandPS
Last Updated: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 5:10 a.m.
Most Recent Updates:
- News & Projects: For May 21, Carlotta Propersi, English Language Learner (ELL) teacher for Woodland High School, uses Chromebooks and innovative assignments to make sure her students continue learning to read, write, and speak Spanish during the statewide school closure. For stories from around Woodland Public Schools during the statewide school closure as well as teacher and student projects, visit WPS Stories & News.
- Home Learning Resources: Woodland Public Schools' staff is dedicated to provide parents and students with resources to continue learning from home during the statewide school closure. The menu on the left features expectations for students in grades K-4, students in grades 5-8, students attending Woodland High School, students attending TEAM High School, students enrolled in the Lewis River Academy, and a general list of resources for all students. Woodland High School students should also use their Chromebooks to engage with their teachers via Google Classroom.
- Food Service: For the most up-to-date information on our food service please visit the Food Service webpage accessible from the left-hand menu.
- Closure Resources: Visit our Closure Resources webpage from the left-hand menu to learn about services available to families and community members in need during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Find out answers to your questions in our FAQs section accessible from the left-hand menu. If you have a question that isn't posted, please email it to us and we will post the question and response in this section, if appropriate.
- COVID-19 Resources: Learn more about the novel coronavirus COVID-19 from reputable government and health-oriented resources in our COVID-19 Resources section.
We appreciate your patience and support during this unprecedented event. We will continue to update this website at least daily, even if there is no new additional news.
Admin continues developing solutions for our community's children
What an Admin Team Meeting looks like in the era of COVID-19 prevention
Woodland Public Schools’ administrative team continues to collaborate with other area school districts and organizations to develop solutions for our Woodland's children throughout the statewide school closure.
Please know we are doing everything possible to provide for our area families during this time, however, COVID-19 prevention takes priority in this unprecedented event.
Please feel free to email our Communications Manager, Eric Jacobson, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions or ideas you think might help.