Woodland Public Schools
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Past Updates and Resources are available from the left-hand menu
Ways to keep up-to-date with Woodland Public Schools:
- Bookmark this page: https://www.woodlandschools.org/o/district/page/covid-19-updates
- Emails from the District: Click here to subscribe.
- Facebook: fb.com/WoodlandPS
- FlashAlert Newswire: flashalert.net/id/WoodlandSD
- Twitter: twitter.com/WoodlandPS
Last Updated: Saturday, March 28, 2020 at 6:10 a.m.
Most Recent Updates:
- Food Service: Food services will continue through Spring Break, however we are making changes to delivery times and pick-up times. Please visit the Food Service webpage accessible from the left-hand menu for more information.
- Closure Resources: Mental Health services have been added to our list. Visit our Closure Resources webpage from the left-hand menu for access to services available to families and community members in need.
- Frequently Asked Questions: On Monday, March 23, Governor Jay Inslee issue a Stay-at-Home Order. For more details and answers to other Frequently Asked questions, visit our FAQs section accessible from the left-hand menu. If you have a question for Woodland Public Schools, please email it to us and we will try to respond as soon as possible as well as post the question and response in this section, when appropriate.
- Remote Educational Opportunities: Woodland Public Schools' staff is dedicated to provide parents and students with opportunities to learn from home during the COVID-19 closure. Click here to visit our Home Learning Opportunities website or use the link in the left-hand menu.
We appreciate your patience and support during this unprecedented event. As promised, we will continue to update this website at least daily, even if there is no new additional news.
Special Thanks to Girl Scout Troop 40096!
Who doesn't love girl scout cookies?
On Tuesday, March 24, Cowlitz County Girl Scout Troop 40096 donated six cases of thin mints, samoas, tagalongs, and smore cookies and three cans of coffee to help keep are truckers fed when they stop at Woodland High School!
A very special thank you to Troop Leader Sarah Davenport for reaching out with the idea.
Do you have an idea to help out or a suggestion for us?
Please feel free to email Eric Jacobson, Communications Manager, at email@example.com.
Admin continues developing solutions for our community's children
What an Admin Team Meeting looks like in the era of COVID-19 prevention
Woodland Public Schools’ administrative team continues to collaborate with other area school districts and organizations to develop solutions for our Woodland's children throughout the statewide school closure.
Please know we are doing everything possible to provide for our area families during this time, however, COVID-19 prevention takes priority in this unprecedented event.
Please feel free to email our Communications Manager, Eric Jacobson, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions or ideas you think might help.