Kindergarten registration will open April 11th and go through April 29th. It is imperative that you register during this time so that we can make staffing decisions for the 2016-2017 school year. Packets will be available in the Primary School office, 8:30am - 4:00pm.
A few things to know...
- Your child must have turned 5 on or before August 31, 2016. If your child will turn 5 in September and you are interested in early entry testing you can call the office during registration.
- You need to provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport to provide proof of birth date.
- You need to have their immunizations up to date or provide a doctor signed exemption. All immunizations must be up to date prior to their first day of school. If your child will require medication/inhalers at school these must be in our health room with doctors permission prior to the first day of school. They will not be allowed to start school until these items have been checked in to the health room aid.
- NEW REQUIREMENT THIS YEAR: Proof of Residency must be provided. Please bring one of the following: current utility bill, rental/mortgage/lease agreement, homeowners/rental insurance policy, public agency documents (DSHS, courts, etc), current payroll check showing your name and address (amounts and social security numbers blacked out).
- If you live in another district and wish to have your student enrolled at Woodland you must enroll in your home district first, then complete a Choice Transfer Request which must be signed by your home school and by Woodland. Not every Transfer Request can be granted. Please call the district if you have questions.